• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I am looking for Rowan the tiger. He is hard to find as he is not popular. The more original the better, will pay :)

looking for all non-bolded villagers in my signature ~
just had a slot in town open so I'm desperate.

can give ig bells, items, a couple hybrids, let me know.

Looking for cute villagers that I can keep in town for a while and then move to another (likely permanent) home! I'm doing this as I've found a flaw in my layout design and have to cycle out two dreamies, but have no intention of rushing and like to enjoy the game mostly, so having villagers I like is a must!

Looking for in particular:
Poppy
Tammy
Rosie
Fuchsia
Marshal
Ankha

:lemon:

I Will pay top dollar (bells) for my Dream villagers
Please let me know if you have them
Stiches
Ankha
Marina
Marshal
Drago

2wrdhg9.png

LOOKING FOR TANGY THE PEPPY ORANGE CAT.

CAN PAY 100 TBT OR 5m IGB
Yes

Looking for O'hare, Hamphrey, or agnes

I have lots of IGB and/or blue roses.

Last edited:
If anyone has Celia, I'd love to have her back! I'll be paying in-game Bells, if you're selling her.
I miss my birb. </3

Still looking for Joey the lazy duck. Can give IGM or TBT or maybe have a look at your wishlist. :3

I'm looking for Ed. I am not time traveling this time, so if you don't mind waiting, I'll trade Pashmina or Cube for him. Otherwise I'm willing to trade some TBT for him. PST with offer. Thank you. <3

Looking for Merengue (preferably original) please pm me if you have an original Merengue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back