• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have reserves on Tucker and Annalise, but if anyone else has them in boxes I would appreciate it!

looking for non-bolded villagers in my signature :)

please pm or vm me, can only pay with ig bells ~

ADOPTED! Thank you, lovely Alina :)

Hello lovely people. I miss being here so much! Questing Julian. I have nothing to offer but undying gratitude, so if someone is gifting him, I would be eternally grateful. I have been too busy taking care of my mom to even get on here to make tbt. Hugs to you all :)

Actually, I take that back about having nothing to offer. Looks as if I have about 80 tbt in my wallet :)

Last edited:
Hello lovely people. I miss being here so much! Questing Julian. I have nothing to offer but undying gratitude, so if someone is gifting him, I would be eternally grateful. I have been too busy taking care of my mom to even get on here to make tbt. Hugs to you all :)

Actually, I take that back about having nothing to offer. Looks as if I have about 80 tbt in my wallet :)

Glad you're back!

Also I have Nana reserved so no longer looking!

Haven't seen you for awhile. Glad youre back!

And still looking for my babies Shep, Mac, Cherry and Bones to complete my last town! ^^

Please PM if anyone sees Zucker!! He needs to join his two octopus buddies in my friends town. :3

Hey everyone c: I'm new to this thread but not TBT :) I'm just looking for Rosie, Bianca, Diana, and Savannah ;u;

Last edited:
Sup! I'm looking for Chrissy, Fauna, Fuchsia, Beau, Mira, Lopez or Shep :) PM me! I can pay the going rate in TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back