• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had to start a new town and I am tbt poor. If anyone is planning to void any of the following villagers, please let me know :) Ruby, Cole, Agnes, Muffy, Roscoe, Hamphrey, Annalisa, Shep or Tutu. I can give one million igb per villager if necessary. And if anyone has Pancetti, she is my touchstone villager and I would love to have her back. Thanks for reading :)

Hello there! I'm willing to spend up to 4 million in-game bells for Clay or Phoebe. Also, this is my first post as I joined pretty much just to trade villagers... ah well, please PM me if you have either of those two in boxes and give me your price.

Looking everywhere for Erik, I either just miss him or he's nowhere to be found depending on the day... Hes the last villager I need to get from an outside source for my new town. I don't care if he's original. I can offer up to all of my TBT (if he's original then all of it, if not then proportionally less) or millions of IGB for him, can also work out unorderables within reason and depending on what you need. Have a space open now, will probably keep a space open for him for a couple days because I'm hopeful. Please pm me if you're looking for a home for Erik...

Looking for Maple. Originality is not important. Can give tbt, igb, hybrids, unorderable furniture sets.

Looking for

I'm looking for the villager, Rod!
I'm willing to pay IGB for him. I've been searching and waiting everywhere!

Last edited:
Questing Ruby, the peppy white rabbit!! Please let me know if you have her :) I miss her terribly.

Last edited:
still looking for mott the jock lion
(does anyone on here actually get the villager they want? Or is this us pleading into the void?)

still looking for mott the jock lion
(does anyone on here actually get the villager they want? Or is this us pleading into the void?)

I got offers for Puddles and Flora last night because of this thread. Don't give up!

Speaking of which I'm still looking for Flora, Pinky and Nana!

Questing Ruby, the peppy white bunny! My life is empty without her :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back