(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Kabuki {cat}, Whitney{wolf}! ~ c:

I'm not rich, but I could save up! I finally re-grew the palm trees on the island {because I cut them down at the beginning, thinking it would make more space for fishing. 8I}, so I can catch 'em valuable bugs.

All villagers in my town are up for trade, besides Marshal, Freya, or Ankha. Here are the remaining villagers that are up for trade:

Sterling{eagle}||Pango{anteater}||Bettina{mouse}||Hopper{penguin}||Olaf{anteater}||Agnes{pig}

I also have shiny pokemon and other stuff. Just PM me if interested! c:

I'm looking for Nibbles/Mint! Pretty much any girl squirrel villager, would love to get any for free but I am up for negotiations :3

If anyone wants Bluebear, PM me. I'd really appreciate tbt, but if you have afternoon-tea sets that'd be awesome too since I'm hoarding those for a bakery room :3

I am looking for Cole and Kabuki to finish two towns please message me if you have them, thanks.

Also I have mostly original Lolly going up for sell soon to make room for Kabuki when I find hm, her catch is the same and I e done the best with her home since I was never sure to keep her but she is in a strawberry tee not her orig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back