• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Boomer, Fauna, or Tammy~
(Boomer more so than the other two).
I can pay in igb or tbt.

Found Boomer! c:

Last edited:
Looking for Bonbon or Graham please, need one before another villager moves out and I end up with 8 and a random move in!

Bon bon is in boxes NOW! Please make an offer if you're interested, and pick her up asap!

Hi! I'm looking for Squirrel villagers! I am mostly looking for peanut and Filbert but any other squirrel, besides Caroline, Agent S, and Marshal. I will pay 1,000,000 bells if it's any other squirrel and 2,000,000 if it's Peanut or Filbert. My FC is 4914-5140-2733. Thank you! :)

Looking for Henry. Please PM me if you have him moving :)

~UPDATE: Got him :)~

Last edited:
Trading an unoriginal Marshal for Beardo, Papi, Roscoe, Kyle, Hans, Flora, Fauna, or Diana! You gotta take Marshal first though~

Still desperately looking for Daisy and Marshal. :( Willing to pay around 400 tbt for Marshal! (And probably around 100tbt for Daisy!)
edit: finally got Marshal. <3

Last edited:
looking for Melba!! Does nobody have this adorable koala? I've been trying to find her everywhere for ages and still no luck T_T

message me and I'm willing to trade bells, TBT, or whatever I can offer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back