• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Boomer, Fauna, or Tammy~
(Boomer more so than the other two).
I can pay in igb or tbt.

Found Boomer! c:

Last edited:
Looking for Bonbon or Graham please, need one before another villager moves out and I end up with 8 and a random move in!

Bon bon is in boxes NOW! Please make an offer if you're interested, and pick her up asap!

Hi! I'm looking for Squirrel villagers! I am mostly looking for peanut and Filbert but any other squirrel, besides Caroline, Agent S, and Marshal. I will pay 1,000,000 bells if it's any other squirrel and 2,000,000 if it's Peanut or Filbert. My FC is 4914-5140-2733. Thank you! :)

Trading an unoriginal Marshal for Beardo, Papi, Roscoe, Kyle, Hans, Flora, Fauna, or Diana! You gotta take Marshal first though~

Still desperately looking for Daisy and Marshal. :( Willing to pay around 400 tbt for Marshal! (And probably around 100tbt for Daisy!)
edit: finally got Marshal. <3

Last edited:
looking for Melba!! Does nobody have this adorable koala? I've been trying to find her everywhere for ages and still no luck T_T

message me and I'm willing to trade bells, TBT, or whatever I can offer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back