• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you may have already guessed, I am still desperately looking for Kid Cat, Rudy, and Tom. Will pay tbt.

I still need Ankha, Caroline, or Genji. I can offer tbt.

TANGY......TANGY.....WHERE FOR OUT THOU TANGY? WHHHHHEERREEEEEE???!!!

Can offer 1 of the following villagers or items/TBT:
immediate: TBT 150 or (non original) Chief!
1 Royal Crown

delayed (meaning you'll have to wait until in boxes, but my word is solid): Colton or Phoebe.

VM/PM me about it!

Last edited:
JK on Pierce, I will come back for him later... Just Bettina, Avery, and Papi....

Last edited:
Still looking for whitney and cherry! please pm or vm me if you have them! I'm not looking to pay a whole lot so their originality really doesn't matter to me.

Hi! :) I'm looking for my dreamies found on my sig (namely Pinky, Phoebe, Willow, Fang, Papi, and Tia), I can pay in TBT (100-200 TBT depending on which villager!).

Still looking for Ankha, Genji, or Caroline. I can offer up to 400 tbt for any of them.

Last edited:
I guess I somehow bypassed the issue, and I can now connect to the internet to adopt Rod the Jock Mouse! I can offer a little TBT but a lot of in-game bells!

HOWEVER, I CAN ONLY ADOPT TODAY- I CAN'T GO OUT OFTEN FOR FREE WI-FI.

GOOD NEWS! Somehow, We have internet back at home! So, if youhave Rod & are looking to get rid of him, please. I will gladly take him. Now that I have internet at home, I can offer TBT & IGB, maybe I could draw you a quick sketch idk. I don't have room, but Tiffany is moving & I can TT to get her in boxes!

Still looking for lily, drift, Jeremiah, mallary, pate, and bill. Will trade igb or tbt.

Last edited:
Hello, I am willing to trade Purrl for another female cat villager. I am looking for Lolly, Mitzi or Rosie. If you are willing to trade, please PM me.

NOTE: I will NOT time travel in order to get Purrl out. This is for people who want to do this in the future only!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back