• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Maple, Papi, or Lily
preferably free but im also willing to pay with bells(you name a price), or pink roses!! :)

LF: Skye, Fauna, Coco and Lily
Looking especially for Skye and Fauna. I'm willing to pay Hybrids and TBT bells. Pm me please!

Still looking for Sally the squirrel! If you can unite me with that adorable squirrel I can shower you in in-game bells, blue and/or purple roses, blue pansies, or black lilies and tulips. Or some combination thereof. Yep.

I'm looking for Marshal or Drift (preferably Marshal). :] Please send me a PM or VM if you have them and would be willing to sell or trade them to me. I'm willing to buy them with TBT, items, or IGB (I don't think I'd have enough for Marshal; still, name your price).

Looking for: Moe, Stitches, Tangy, or Coco. Please PM me if you have any of them & tell me how many in-game bells your want for them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back