• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kitty is in boxes right now anyone wants

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've reset my town iand am looking to create a cata only village but i'm having some trouble if anyone's cat is moving out or you'e just looking to give it away or trade villagers please feel free to respond (i do NOT) have any rare items nor do i have any DLC

Please Respond (=⌒‿‿⌒=)

I'm mainly looking for

Ankha
Kitty
Punchy
Kid cat
Lolly

*REMINDER* I reset my game so i don't have much but i'm willing to trade my villagers

My Villagers

Diana (willing to trade for Ankha)
Boone
Papi
Hopper
Kidd
Sydney
Shari

All Trades Negotiable

Please respond with your name/ the name of your village as well as your friend code ( All cat villagers wanted these are those are just the ones i want the most)

i have kitty in boxes rightow for offer

I'm looking for Ken, willing to pay IGB or TBT for him.

PM me if you have him and want to trade him.

Does anyone want Phoebe? She's unoriginal (different shirt, some furniture missing) but she's moving out tomorrow.
I'd like some tbt or igb, but I'm not looking for anything insane since she's not original.

LF Ribbot and Muffy, i can pay in TBT, or if any of my current villagers [ that aren't dreamies ] interest you please PM me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back