• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been looking for Pietro and Bob for so long, they're the last two dreamies I need! Please, someone tell me that you have one of them!

I'm looking for this cat right below
Ankha_CF.png
her name is Ankha. If anyone has seen her, please pm me! :3

Last edited:
Here is a List of my Dreamies YAY Coco, Peaches, Stitches, Cube, Ribbot, Lucky, Ankha, Lyman, and Merengue Thanks and if u have any of these animals and u would like to give to me ill Love u but ill also pay other animals and bells if u want that too!:lemon:

Looking for (from most important to least) : ***Ankha***, **Lopez**, Ruby, Lolly, Olivia
Will pay in exchange for villagers or trade items, etc. The amount I'm willing to pay depends on the villager.
Please PM me or post on my profile if you have any of these villagers up for sale!!

Looking for Pashmina!! I can't find her anywhere

Hello! I'm looking for Kody, Olaf, Rocco, Eunice, or Anabelle.

I can pay in bells, items, whatever! I just restarted the game so my town is pretty sparse, but please PM me and we can work something out! :)

Currently seeking Tom, Wolfgang, Beardo, Teddy, and Tipper. If you have any of my lower tiered dreamies, please message me before you autovoid them as they have proven difficult to find. I can happily pay for them with TBT.
Thank you <3

Looking for Jacques, Zucker, Ribbot, Avery, Soleil, Flora, Tammy

please only IGB offers

Last edited:
I have: Marshall,Fauna,Coco,Canberra(moving right now),Velma,and Bubbles
I want: Whitney,Punchy,Cellia,Tiffany,Paula,Gigi

Anyone looking for Marshal? He's in boxes in my cycling town, and I need him out ASAP!

only 100 tbt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back