• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a snooty villager. I don't have any bells or anything though. So maybe if ur feeling generous.

Here is a List of my Dreamies YAY :p Coco, Peaches, Stitches, Cube, Ribbot, Lucky, Ankha, Lyman, and Merengue Thanks and if u have any of these animals and u would like to give to me ill Love u :blush: but ill also pay other animals and bells if u want that too! :lemon:

Last edited:
Still looking for:

(Highest Priority)
Bob
Pietro
(Lowest Priority)

If you have either of these two, please PM me and let me know! I will buy them with IGB!

Looking for (original) Diana, Bunnie, Ankha!! 15mil IGB for each >_<

Giving away: Diva, Axel

Last edited:
I'm looking for Robin the snooty bird. Name your price in IGB or hybrids. Feel free to PM me. Thanks!

Still looking for:

(Highest Priority)
Bob
Pietro
(Lowest Priority)

If you have either of these two, please PM me and let me know! I will buy them with IGB!

Though I'm about to go to bed soon, I'd still greatly appreciate someone PMing me so I can see it tomorrow.

Looking for Whitney, Teddy or Rolf. Willing to pay in TBT for them. :) PM me interested.

I'm looking for the following villagers:

Julian
Ankha
Keaton
Celia
Pierce
Bones
Whitney
Chief

I'm also possibly looking for Peaches and Shep, though I'm possibly going to get them from friends *v*

I'M WILLING TO PAY UP TO 50,000,000 BELLS PER VILLAGER !!!

So I haven't played as much on ACNL recently, since I've been focusing on my work a bit more.. I do usually check up on my villagers every few days to make sure no one moves out... Well, today I loaded up the game, and Antonio has left me TT __________________________TT
So I'm looking for a Jock to replace him. These are ones I'd be interested in getting ~
(In order of priority)
Pierce (Tier 5)
Sparro (Tier 5)
Rudy (Tier 2)
Genji (Tier 2)
Please PM me if you have one of them or have seen one in the threads!!
I can pay with IGB, Unorderables, Hybrids and TBT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back