• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone wants Drift the Jock frog please let me know, he's in boxes in my second town :3.

Drift was adopted :3.

Last edited:
I will do almost anything for Marshal except for tbt. If you do want a lot of IGB and furniture sets just message me, and also can you tell me how I can give someone more than 2 million bells?

Hiii - pretty new to this but i'm currently looking to fill my dreamie wish list. The list of who i'm looking for!

Fang, Maple, Melba, Bianca, Henry, Diana, Pashmina

I have no idea what the cost of these are (super noob) so I won't make offers, please state what you're looking for as payment (free or otherwise inexpensive would be amazing as I'm just starting and don't have much by way of savings) :blush:

Thanks!

I have these villagers who are leaving soon? Yuka, Monty, Poppy, Fuchsia, Molly, Beardo

Last edited:
Looking for Rolf D: I'll pay IGB only or possibly some wishlist items!

Gala is light pink and has a pink and green flourish on her head. She is a pig, but a pretty one. Anyone interested in Gala she's up on board, don't want to void her, message me or look on the trades if any interest. I'd like to find someone for her.

I'm still looking for Francine and Chrissy. If anyone has them, I'd be so happy if you could PM me and name a price in IGB.

LOOKING FOR ANY WOLVES, AS CLOSE TO ORIGINAL AS POSSIBLE!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also looking for Papi, Peaches, Julian or Roscoe! Can pay TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back