• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for:

Tangy
Midge
Jay
Twiggy

Can trade:
TBT
IGB
black roses
Purple roses
Clovers

Zucker
Beau
Rosie
Lucky
Julian
(others in my cycling towns, please ask ^__^)

If anyone is looking for Gala pm me before I put her up in a bit here. She is original to this town, has her original shirt and her home is the same except for the two items atop her sweets I believe bookcase are not the two piggy banks but a makeup case and a bread box I sent her to replace a bug box, and her minimalist dresser in the back is now a large bookshelf. The home other than that should be exact can check out DA 5400-3291-4928 if want to look but it was saved before she replaced the bug with bread box. Made effort to get any changes that were bad fixed back. Her catch is different as has been here a while and picked up Kyles but that's an easy fix with Isabelle or self. I am holding her on ping day ATM and when find a taker will tt her to boxes right away. IGB offers not TBT will be considered on her if interested let me know. She will be going into the plaza in a bit but thought would check here first in case someone is seeking.her.

I'm still looking for Francine or Chrissy. I don't mind if they are original or not, and I can pay in IGB. I can't pick any villagers up right now but I would still appreciate someone messaging me and telling me they have them. Thanks!

Jacques is moving from my town.
He not original and he's free so... PM me if you are interested.
:3
He's being voided otherwise...
- voided -

Last edited:
looking for flora, ZUCKER (he's my little baby :( ) walker, tia, tangy
if you have one of these please let me know don't have bells only can give collectibles :(
i'm trying to sell the collectibles, and maybe can pay with tbt :) thanks a lot for your help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back