• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Coco, Lucky, Tabby, Barold, and Ribbot

Don't have room for them right now but PM me and we can work something out!

I have Bruce ready to move out, but I'm looking for another cranky villager to replace him! I'll couple it with bells and items for Chief or Wolfgang.

I'm amongst the many looking for Marshal, as he moved out of my town a long time ago, and I hope for him to return home. ;___; Please offer your price, bells or TBT, through PM. c:

I'm amongst the many looking for Marshal, as he moved out of my town a long time ago, and I hope for him to return home. ;___; Please offer your price, bells or TBT, through PM. c:
1 Bell!
money-pile-smiley-emoticon.gif

On a serious note; does anyone have Sprinkles?

Last edited:
Looking for Savannah, Lionel, Eugene for my Zoo-themed town.
Please contact me trough a private message if you have either of them.

Looking for any villager in my sig. Will pay good amount of in game bells.

Last repost looking for Filbert before I try other websites. Offering a ridiculous amount of BTB. ;w;

Looking for Carmen, Tiffany, and Monique!

I don't have an open spot at the moment but I can make one.

PM me if you have them and what your price is; if you have one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back