• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for Julian.

Will buy or trade if you're interested.
I have 100% original Diva.

I am also seeking Roscoe and Frita to give to some friends.

PM me if you're interested in selling any of the villagers I mentioned. Thank you!
Bump, still looking for Julian and Roscoe!

Looking for Fang or Chief!

I can offer bells, hybrids, or you can show me your wishlist in case you'd rather trade for items!

Please continue reading for an important Public Service Announcement

The Penguin Immigration Agency has put out a B.O.L.O for the following animals:

-Aurora the normal penguin.
-Sprinkle the peppy penguin.

If you have or know someone who does have the individuals in a town, Please contact one of our field offices in Silvery. Friend Code Extension 2380-5121-0328. Within twenty four hours, one of our dedicated field agents will travel to you and pay a reward of 50BTB.
________
Content paid for by the Penguin Immigration Agency, a subset of the Silverly Ministry of External Affairs

I have an 100% original Genji in boxes in my cycling town, that I'd like to sell for tbt.

My cycling town also has Goldie, Phoebe, Francine and Butch that I'd like to sell for tbt.

Also have an unoriginal Lily about to move from my main town. She's free to adopt but please have a clear void.

PM your offers if you want any of these villagers.

Got Diana♡ crossed off my list!!

Now I need Blanche ♡♡ shes so cute and goes well with my Villager "Lait"

I can offer IG bells or TBT just make an offer :)

Looking for deirdre!!
Willing to pay anything including bells and 7-11 items :)
Furniture and clothing has to be original!
Please! She is on my last wishlist!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

image.jpg

Hello again~ I am currently looking for these villagers:
HOPPER.gifTIA.gif
(Hopper and Tia)

I can only offer in-game bells and items, or one of my drawings. (Examples of my art are in the spoiler below.)

Please send me a PM if you have any of these villagers available! Thank you!

drake_.pnghopper.png
rod.pngtia.png
shari.jpgzombina.jpg

Last edited:
I have 99% original Marshal in my storage town (only his shirt has changed, everything else is original). Selling him for 375tbt. If you want to buy him and take him home, PM me and I'll get him into boxes for you ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back