• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for Poppy, Monique or Tammy. :) I think imma do a giveaway of Kabuki in the near future, but he hasn't asked to move yet.

So I won an Auction for Lolly the normal cat last night, but my boyfriends sister (who was going to receive her) has her town full.

So im gonna be buying this Lolly for somebody. Send me a PM with dreamie proof if youve been looking for her and if not an explanation
Of why you want this little cutie in your town !!

Looking for:

beau | lobo | lopez | mitzi | punchy

tumblr_inline_mpkn4n8VTN1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpks1iHugB1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkn4rNU6h1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkk31uciP1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkk2a5L9t1qz4rgp.gif

If you can help me out, just drop a PM. Thanks!

So I won an Auction for Lolly the normal cat last night, but my boyfriends sister (who was going to receive her) has her town full.

So im gonna be buying this Lolly for somebody. Send me a PM with dreamie proof if youve been looking for her and if not an explanation
Of why you want this little cutie in your town !!

Nobody wants a free Lolly :( ??

tumblr_mz859gP1QV1rpjxq3o1_r4_500.png

currently seeking muffy! her house must be original!! i dont mind if her shirt or catchphrase (or both) is changed. :) thanks!​

Edit: Now only looking for Rolf. I can offer 1 million bells

Last edited:
LF: Olivia, Rosie, Kitty, and Bunnie. Will either trade or pay.
Will Trade: Fauna, Rizzo, Lucha, Pudge, or Sydney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back