• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Cole the lazy rabbit! I can offer bells, rare hybrid pairs (blue roses/purple pansies/white carnations) or unorderable items c: Please PM me if you have him!

Looking for Frita, Cube, Tangy, and Tia! Free would be awesome but I'm not expecting that. I'll buy with in game bells or I have Molly, Lolly, and Pashmina to trade.

Last edited:
Looking for Winnie or Bonbon. Can offer bells, hybrids, items, or 100tbt.

Also have Greta the snooty mouse moving on the 8th if anyone is interested.

I'm looking for rabbit villagers! It's my dream to have a town full of them! I already have Ruby and Francine! I don't have much to offer but let me know if there's anything you want in return! Thank you so much!

Looking for normal girl villagers! If anyone is just looking to get rid of some without having to void, PM me!

Hi, I'm looking for Julian. I'd be willing to pay or trade if anyone would want Tammy (who's all original, except for the catchphrase she picked up)

Also looking for Frita and Roscoe for my friends.

Please PM me if you'd like to sell any of the villagers I mentioned above. Thank you!

Still looking for Cole the lazy rabbit! I can offer bells, rare hybrids or unorderable items c:

EDIT: Sleeping, will be back around tomorrow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back