• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to adopt nearly ANY villager. If they are moving out within the next hour or so please tell. Rory came from someone's void (luckily I was resetting for campsite when I saw the plot) so I'd like someone to replace him.. Preferably anyone cute <3

Still looking for my mouse princess Penelope :blush:
I can pay 5 mil for her, or trade my Marshal, Lolly, Bam, Fauna, Zucker, Phoebe, or Lopez.

If anyone has Cesar I would be so happy :') He is my sisters main dreamie <3 She has room! I will pay bells if you like!

tumblr_inline_mpkr6fRuKk1qz4rgp.gif

Now looking for this thing!

Last edited:
Looking for Pekoe!!!
Can trade Melba, Benjamin, Violet, Blaire, Margie & bells!
PM ME IF INTERESTED

Last edited:
Looking to adopt a dreamie for a friend - the Snooty cat, Olivia! Willing to pay 20m bells, or trade any of my current villagers! Please PM for the list.

Looking for Diana, Aurora, Beau and Tia! VM me if you have any of these cuties <3

STILL looking for dreamies over tier 2 *Bob, Lucky, and Marshal. Marshal is for my sister!*Ill offer..
-Sleek Set
-24 hr sign and cash register
-Aurora screen
-Cancer table
-Tweeter
-Gold bug throphy
-2x silver bug throphy
-Shaved Ice lamp* RARE
-Bamboo grass*^ both Unorderable DLC Korean
-Gracie items(Lamp, dresser, Card screen, wedding cake, Wallpaper, floor
Plus 500k-2mill

*what i offer depends on dreamie*NOTE i lost tangy to the void

Any tier 3 and lower ill offer 100tbt
- - - Post Merge - - -

Please also dont tt! I have 10 villagers one which i am cycling out!

Mac will be moving out on the 2nd of September. I want Bam to replace him.
Anyone have Bam moving out on the 2nd or later?

I'm looking desperately for Teddy.

Also, Coco is leaving on the 30th (two days from now), but I can time travel her out. I can either trade Coco for Teddy or void Coco to pick Teddy up. I'll consider any other offers for her, as well (bells or item sets or whatever)

Looking for: Biskit, Zucker or Chester, Pekoe and Leonardo (got him thanks to sunkyung!)
I can offer in-game bells/items or TBT bells! n__n

Last edited:
Due to someone playing with my 3ds I lost my two dreamies!! :(

So now I'm looking for Bam, Pashmina, Fang and Ken for me and Mac for a friend.

Last edited:
Still seeking Pecan and Marshal ^.^ more than happy to pay for them :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

and I'd pull Bruce in, the deer are still quite popular and you'd be able to sell him relatively easily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back