• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Lolly the normal cat! I can trade Molly, Static, Deirdre, Apple--or pay in bells, hybrids, and furnishings. Thanks!

I really need a 10th villager so I can prevent Ricky from moving in from tomorrow. Ideally, some beautiful soul would descend from the heavens and give me Jeremiah or Bob (I would pay for Bob), but realistically that isn't going to happen. So basically, I will accept most cute Lazies.

Looking for: Biskit, Pekoe and Leonardo! I can offer in-game bells, items (DLC, exclusives, non re-orderables, sets) and/or TBT.

anyone interested in WHITNEY? pm me please. Merry left & was looking for either Rosie or Cookie as peppy replacements but really wanted fauna so took her in and now I need space for the peppy c:

I have pekoe in boxes, dont know if anyone wants to adopt her.
I'd like to trade her for any cute looking villager.
But if not, I'll just let her go for free.

I want Pekoe!!!

I have to check if she's still on main street though.

Last edited:
I thought about it and decided I didn't want to grab any other villager but Bob. I have plenty of bells to offer for him. I'll just keep checking for him and not play until I can invite him in.

desperately need chrissy, marina, or rosie in boxes <3 PM MEEEEEEE ;w;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back