• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for Vesta, Sterling/Cousteau, and Ruby!! Willing to trade Chrissy and Coco, or 2 mil for each!

Looking for Eugene the smug koala for my brother and Apollo the cranky eagle for my friend, please PM me if you have either of them, thanks! :)

looking for mira. she was in my cycle town but someone scammed me out of her.
willing to trade freya, fauna, bam, rolf or deirdre~
let me know uwu

Last edited:
Looking for Zucker and marina
I have Mira and pietro and Rosie to trade for >~<

Last edited:
I'm still looking for Aurora!

I can trade literally anything from Bells to unorderables (Saharah items, DLC, region exclusives, island items, etc.) to hybrids. I also have a nearly full catalog and can order lots of items. Please PM me if you want to work something out!

Still looking for Beau, if anyone would be kind enough to let me have him without requesting some crazy price I can't afford xD

LOOKING FOR DREAMIES!!!
Apollo, Rolf, Lolly, Sly, Julian, Felicity
Please help! Ill definitely will pay
Handsomely for each dreamie!!
Please let them be in boxes

Looking for Cheri and Beardo! 8) I require them for my my bear town.

Looking for Eugene the smug koala for my brother and Apollo the cranky eagle for my friend, please PM me if you have either of them, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back