• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have an open space starting the 13th, so I'm looking for Aurora!

I can trade literally anything from Bells to unorderables (Saharah items, DLC, region exclusives, island items, etc.) to hybrids. I also have a nearly full catalog and can order lots of items. I'd be happy to work something out!

I just started my second town and am looking for Fang, Diana, Chief, Skye, Punchy, Sprinkle and Ruby~
Please leave a PM/VM if you have one of these^^

Bump

resub
I'm currently looking for:

-Mathilda
-Diana
-Erik

Selling/Trading:

-Whitney

You can make an offer on Whitney here.

Last edited:
Looking for either Bob or Punchy to complete my town! I can trade Ankha for one of them, or I can pay in NL bells or TBT bells.

Open space starting on the 14th, so I'm looking for Clay, Lucky, Ruby, Soleil, Stinky & Merengue.

Looking for the final dreamie, Coco :3 I have bells, a large catalog, and Kiki. I also tt and can get you Gracie sets. (I have a sweets set right now) oh and hybrids. I have blue roses even.

Also if you want specific flowers I will breed them for you.

Anybody have Merengue, Marshal, or the rest of my dreamies in my sig? I can offer at least 5 mil bells, clovers, pieces of the princess series, pieces of the sloppy series, almost all of the harvest series, golden tools, hybrids. I really want my dreamies!:)

I have Katt! She just moved into my town, but I'm trying to get her out since she moved right in front of my house. I'll let you know if I get her in boxes!

Last edited:
Looking for any of the dreamies in my signature! Please help me find my dreamies ~
I am currently getting Bam, Diana, and Phoebe!

I'll have space on the 13th when Yuka moves out (she'll be in boxes on the 12th if anyone wants her) and I'm looking for the villagers in green in my signature. I can pay bells if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back