• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for any of the dreamies in my signature!
So that'd be Marshal, Lolly, Punchy, Deirdre and Poncho.
I'll eventually have to let go of Beau, Mira, Carmen, Eunice, Stinky and Kid Cat, so I can offer those!

Zucker for sale

So i have zucker and im wondering if anyone is up to trade for any of my dream neighbors or if you prefer just buying the lil guy we can discuss a price

LOOKING FOR MARSHALL!

I'll pay Bells, name the price!
I have every fruit but coconuts, including perfect apples and perfect peaches.
Or if you have any other requests, let me know!

I NEED HIM!

Looking for Zucker, Octavian and Puddles.

(I have a newfound appreciation for frogs, and would like Puddles to be my permanent Peppy.)

I just joined here and am desperately seeking out Pierce! I would really appreciate the help! I have Rod moving out, but can TT him out... if anyone has a lead lemme no

sorry if I do something not in etiquette... but like I said, new here

I'm desperately looking for Stitches!!! I will pay tons of bells or trade Pietro for Stitches!!! Please, contact me!!!

Looking for Coco! Her landscape is almost ready!
I can offer: bells, items, Gracie sets (sweets set immediately), hybrids, ones I have (which is a good selection) or ones you would like me to grow, and Kiki

Got her! Thank you so much QoQ

Last edited:
I am looking for Beau and Skye! I can offer Marina, Whitney, Maple, Iggly, and 5 million bells.

looking for stitches and peanut to get all my dreamies still need to cycle 5 more villagers for peanut
i have 23 mill in my abd so im likely to spend up too...
stitches = 20 mill (since hes SUPER popular)
peanut = remaining 3 million
pm me if intrested to trade :)
i can treak the prices aka i can save up more bells for stitches or so on :)

Hihi!
Looking to trade my Marshal for Merengue. Waiting for his ping! Can also add bells to the trade if requested;
AND
Looking for Purrl or Moe, offering bells!

Edit: Skye just pinged, I can now offer her for any of the above!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back