(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I posted here before, but I'm looking for either Nate or Freckles and I'm willing to pay up to 1.5 million bells for either.

I am looking for...

Bam, Lobo, Teddy, Poppy and Bunnie. I can pay bells and I have pieces from the horoscope set that you can have. I also have villagers that I can trade, which are the following;

Carmen
Lopez
Moose
Hazel
Walt
Robin
Canberra

Looking for all of my dreamies, apart from Carmen and Bob, who have been obtained. I have a lot of items I'd be willing to trade, just a few of which are here. I also have throwing beans and a (limited) amount of bells. Would be willing to trade Shep, Bunnie, Benjamin and Daisy.

I'm looking for my last Dreamie: Lobo <3
If anyone is willing to sell or offer him to me, that'd be terrific :D

Looking for Alice, Eugene, Merry, Kid Cat, Portia, and Bones. I'd be forever indebted to anyone who can help me find my dreamies. I've been trying forever. XOXOXOXOXOXO

Last edited:
Looking for everyone in my signature~
Mostly offering bells, because I doubt anyone wants the villagers I have in either town.
In my first town, I have Agnes and Curly and in my second I have Peggy, Broffina, Hippuex, Marcie and Bud.

Hey everyone! here again still looking for - Teddy, ANY Kangaroo villager, Drago :)

Will pay good amount of bells for one of these villagers! :)

Looking for my last remaining dreamie, Julian. Hoping to possibly trade Rosie for him... ♥

tumblr_inline_mpkk2ccgjU1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkpx96Ws81qz4rgp.gif

Last edited:
Looking for Marshall, Molly, Peitro, Shari, and Biskit... I only have 10 million bells to offer even though i will be getting more soon-ish.

Looking for Jacques, Fauna, Ribbot, and Punchy. Willing to trade any other villagers in my main or cycling town!

My town got messy with villagers but I finally found my end goal as of now

When I get Chow out of here, I'm going for Rasher!

I'm looking for any of the wolf villagers, but top priority is Skye, Fang, or Chief. I can pay in Bells, hybrids, or sets of furniture (polkadot, stripe, sleek, and ice).
Please PM if interested!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back