• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I posted here before, but I'm looking for either Nate or Freckles and I'm willing to pay up to 1.5 million bells for either.

I am looking for...

Bam, Lobo, Teddy, Poppy and Bunnie. I can pay bells and I have pieces from the horoscope set that you can have. I also have villagers that I can trade, which are the following;

Carmen
Lopez
Moose
Hazel
Walt
Robin
Canberra

Looking for all of my dreamies, apart from Carmen and Bob, who have been obtained. I have a lot of items I'd be willing to trade, just a few of which are here. I also have throwing beans and a (limited) amount of bells. Would be willing to trade Shep, Bunnie, Benjamin and Daisy.

I'm looking for my last Dreamie: Lobo <3
If anyone is willing to sell or offer him to me, that'd be terrific :D

Looking for Alice, Eugene, Merry, Kid Cat, Portia, and Bones. I'd be forever indebted to anyone who can help me find my dreamies. I've been trying forever. XOXOXOXOXOXO

Last edited:
Looking for everyone in my signature~
Mostly offering bells, because I doubt anyone wants the villagers I have in either town.
In my first town, I have Agnes and Curly and in my second I have Peggy, Broffina, Hippuex, Marcie and Bud.

Hey everyone! here again still looking for - Teddy, ANY Kangaroo villager, Drago :)

Will pay good amount of bells for one of these villagers! :)

Looking for my last remaining dreamie, Julian. Hoping to possibly trade Rosie for him... ♥

tumblr_inline_mpkk2ccgjU1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkpx96Ws81qz4rgp.gif

Last edited:
Looking for Marshall, Molly, Peitro, Shari, and Biskit... I only have 10 million bells to offer even though i will be getting more soon-ish.

Looking for Jacques, Fauna, Ribbot, and Punchy. Willing to trade any other villagers in my main or cycling town!

My town got messy with villagers but I finally found my end goal as of now

When I get Chow out of here, I'm going for Rasher!

I'm looking for any of the wolf villagers, but top priority is Skye, Fang, or Chief. I can pay in Bells, hybrids, or sets of furniture (polkadot, stripe, sleek, and ice).
Please PM if interested!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back