• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for dreamies. All other villagers I have are FREE, and can be reserved as long as you can reply within 24 hours of notice (unless I have to make room for a dreamie quick). Check the sig!

I'm looking for any smug villager. I have a spot open in my town. Offering bells if necessary.

Hello. My dear Marshal moved out without saying a word a few weeks ago, and now I have a Smug-Flirt-Shaped hole in my heart that I strive to fill with Julian. u_u I know he is popular, and I only have 3mil in my bank, but maybe we could work something out. Thank you ~ <3

I would be forever grateful if someone could get me Phoebe. She was in my main town, but moved without warning. Lucky she moved into my friend's town, but when trying to get her to move from my friend's town to my second to she somehow got voided. I'm so sad to lose her again. :'( She's one of my favorite villagers. I had hopes of cycling out enough villagers to get her back in my main town, but I guess that will never happen now. :'(

Looking for Chester, Renee and Marshal!
I can offer villager trades, bells, tbt, or items. thank youu!

Last edited:
Looking for any dreamies in my sig :) I can pay with bells and pokemons

Hello! Recently I've lost one of my villagers, Fang, and would like to get him back. If you have and are willing to let him go, please let me know. :>

Willing to trade(?): Ribbot (Jock), and possibly others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back