(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Pashmina. Willing to pay with TBT, IGB or combo. Please PM me! :) - obtained!

Last edited:
LF Bam, Beau, Erik, Kyle, Leonardo, Lolly, Sparo, Wolfgang & Zucker! =3

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for Agnes. I can offer bells, hybrids, or unorderable items for her. Please state what you would like if you are willing to trade her.

Thanks for reading!

Trading Zucker! Mainly looking for Lucky but other offers welcome! If you have Lucky, please contact me anyway and we can work out a deal!

Looking for Cookie and/or Punchy. I can trade Olivia, Marshal, anything listed here, the few btb I have, or in game bells (just name your price). Open and willing to any kind of trade, just message me what you'd like. :3

Looking for Rosie. She was my favorite in Animal Crossing, Population: Growing and I've never seen her again. Preferably free, but willing to pay. :)

looking for francine and genji~ i can offer ruby who is in boxes right now, as well as bells or tbt.

Looking for Octavian or my other dreamies, (note that I now have Fauna).

Offering 20mil for Octavian, pm me if you have any of the others to work out a deal!

I just restarted for the third time. Looking for diana, erik, julian, mitzi,
daisy, genji, ruby, and fang

I'm willing to trade villagers, tbt, or IGB. *w*

Hello!

Marshal is about become a resident in my town, so I thought it would be a good opportunity to ask for a trade! I'm looking for Kid Cat as a thank you/friendship gift for my best friend (he doesn't visit boards, so it's a surprise!) It's been his number one dreamie since late 2013, so if you have him, please send me a PM. I'm offering Marshal in advance and 5mil IGB.
Thanks! =0D

Bought. Thanks again. =03

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back