• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can try but it´ll probably take some time as I have a handful of orders and it takes lots of time to get villagers to move in from amiibo and then move out
ok i ave 2 hours at least would be good
Post automatically merged:

ok i ave 2 hours at least would be good
i cant get any one to move out so umm unless you are doing te thing with tangy now dont need to :D :coffee:

Last edited:
Does Diva even exist in this game?? I’m 500 tickets in and she’s nowhere to be found. Bill neither

LF: Bill, preferably ungifted :)

Edit: Got Ketchup and Quillson

Last edited:
Hi everyone I'm looking for one of the following villagers:
Biff
Murphy
Kody
Kidd
Skye
Ellie

If anyone has any of these villagers available feel free to let me know :)

Hello hi!
I'm new to acnl but these are my main dreamies!

My top 5 are:

Walker (fave from new leaf)
Goldie (all time fave type of dog)
Bones (so super adorable)
Lucky--- adopted!!
Fauna (she matches my island theme)

I'm still new to the game so would pay in resources? Unless willing to give for free :D (Eg stack of wood or iron) As I dont have enough bells or NMT to be of any worthwhile. Or could offer tbt.

Thank you! I'm so excited to make ☆woofbark☆ island super cute and full of many--- mostly dog shaped friends :D

Still looking for these villagers!

Willing to trade for:

Pate (moving soon!)
Alfonso
Chops
Scoot
Reneigh

Never mind
@LittleMissPanda has been kind enough to answer my prayers.
If she ever has anything you want, please never hesitate to go to her. She has been the most trustworthy person I've traded with on this site!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back