(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Maple or Molly please!
One of my villagers asked to move today and I'm hoping to fill this spot with one of them :)

Looking for an original and ungifted Rudy! I also have Hazel if anyone’s looking for her!

EDIT: Found him!! Thank you so much!!! Also Hazel’s no longer available!

Last edited:
Looking for Hamphrey, will have an open spot in two days but I can TT if anyone has him available. Can offer TBT, NMT, IGB or Dobie!

[edit] found Dom!
[edit] I found someone who's willing to trade so I may not need him anymore!

Hello! I'm looking for Dom, the adorable jock sheep with those big, watery eyes.

I can pay TBT, NMTs and/or millions in IGBs as well as help you with your catalog.
I also have Amiibos of Marshal, Julian, Diana, Merengue, Bob, Marina, Rosie, Lucky, Whitney, Kid Cat, Felicity, Broccolo, Fuschia, Rod, Agnes, Mira, Tiffany, Bill, and Rasher. I have an ungifted Sherb in my town as well. However, I've recently restarted my island and I've been playing 1 day at a time so it may take a while to move someone out. I'm leaving my 10th slot open until I can find Dom.

Last edited:
Hey :)
I'm looking for my sweetheart Roald <3
Since today I have a free spot on my Island, so I would love to have him here.

Anybody have Alfonso moving out soon?
I'm willing to pay 1-2 million IGB and maybe a blue rose on top of that if he's ungifted.

Looking for Gruff!!

Can offer IBG, TBT, and DIYs

Feel free to PM me and we can negotiate :3

Last edited:
looking for an ungifted julian!!

can offer gold, any stair piece, NMT, and a few seasonal DIYs!

im looking for a marshal i dont have a ton to offer but i will absolutely do my best to give you anything good i have ! please message me

Frogs!!! I have lily, Puddles, frobert, drift, Cousteau, croque, and gigi any others I might be interested! Have an empty space currently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back