• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Ankha, Lucky or Ketchup

We can offer NMT's, Bells, items or a trade for Merengue, Stitches, Goldie or Lolly, the last 3 being Amiibo cards!

Any amount is fine 😊 it's a PWYW. So any amount you would be ok with, even just as a tip.
Awesome! That sounds great! When you get her in boxes let me know, I’ll drop a plot anytime (I don’t have all my villagers yet on my second island so I can do it whenever!) and I’ll send you over the TBT before I pickup. Feel free to DM when ready! No rush! 🙂

Awesome! That sounds great! When you get her in boxes let me know, I’ll drop a plot anytime (I don’t have all my villagers yet on my second island so I can do it whenever!) and I’ll send you over the TBT before I pickup. Feel free to DM when ready! No rush! 🙂
That's great! Do you mind if it's not today that she is in boxes? Since I can't TT at the moment, it can take me up to Saturday to recruit a new villager at campsite (using an amiibo card) and have that villager get poppy in boxes.

That's great! Do you mind if it's not today that she is in boxes? Since I can't TT at the moment, it can take me up to Saturday to recruit a new villager at campsite (using an amiibo card) and have that villager get poppy in boxes.
No problem, that actually works better for me!

LF: Rosie, Lucky, Dobie, Pietro, and Bob!

Can offer basically anything! IGB, NMT, TBT, I have about a million star fragments, etc. Just let me know <3

If nobody minds a heavily gifted Bones (he was one of my starting villagers), this lazy doggo will be in boxes tomorrow. :3 🐶

LF: Dobie or Gaston

Will offer basically anything, NMT, TBT, IGB. Swiftness would be preferable as I dont want a random villager filling up the plot.

Thanks in advance!

Hello if anyone has Maple in boxes
Please let me know. I can offer in NMT, Bells and craft any Diys.
Post offers please

hellooo does anyone have kyle, dotty, alfonso, butch, coco, or fang?? i have renee moving out and need space (renee can also be available, if u want to dm me about that!! also i know i send a lot of messages here haha, i just want my island to be nicee)

message me through nookazon (same username), dm through this forum, or text through cactussnail@gmail.com!!!

LF: Vivian!
She is my last dreamie, please let me know if anyone has her up for trade so I can complete my villager roster! I have a lot of bells and tbt so lmk your price c:

LF: A normal villager! Namely Kiki, Lolly, Daisy, Bea, Olive, or Gayle :)

Last edited:
LF: Rosie, Lucky, Dobie, Pietro, and Bob!

Can offer basically anything! IGB, NMT, TBT, I have about a million star fragments, etc. Just let me know <3

Looking for Rosie, Chrissy, Francine :)

LF: A normal villager! Namely Kiki, Lolly, Daisy, Bea, Olive, or Gayle :)

i got the amiibo cards for rosie, bob, kiki, and lolly, so lemme know if any of you are interested, willing to do them all for free :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back