(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, I'm looking for Raymond! I only have 237 NMTs saved up.

I can offer golden nuggets, bells, resources, star fragments and crafts!

Thank you for considering 🥰 🥰

LF Felicity, Merry, Francine, and Judy

My villagers I can trade are Skye, Merengue, Marina, Beau, and Aurora

LF Zucker or Lucky! Thanks to those who have helped me get my other dreamies :)

Last edited:
Use this thread to post the villagers you're currently looking for, whether you want to purchase them or receive them for free.

Due to the amount of threads people would otherwise make, we'll keep all looking for posts in this one central location, so please refrain from making new threads about the villagers you're looking to obtain. Also be sure to post no more than every 4 hours in this thread. Thanks!
I have Yuka in boxes today.

Looking for Tangy
I can offer NMTs, crescent moon chair DIY, moon DIY, nova light DIY, stack of pearls, and stack of gold

LF tia, freya, skye, Judy, Rosie, Diana, or muffy any of these lovely ladies would do, thanks!

i have muffy!! she is ungifted ☺ how much would you be willing to offer for her? i’ll accept NMTs, bells, Kyle, or Katt :)
Post automatically merged:

LF Zucker, Lucky, Gladys & Ankha

I have Ankha!! she’s original as well. how much would you be willing to offer? I’ll accept bells, NMTs, Kyle, or Katt ☺️

Last edited:
[/QUOTE] I have Ankha!! she’s original as well. how much would you be willing to offer? I’ll accept bells, NMTs, Kyle, or Katt ☺
[/QUOTE]

I just did a trade yesterday, so I only have ~40-50 NMT left. But I also have around 10M Bells. Would any combination of this be acceptable? I completely understand if not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back