• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Sylvana! Sydney is moving out tomorrow if anyone wants her and I want to replace her with Sylvana! Can offer 10 NMTs and some IGB if necessary.

looking for Ankha, Audie, Bam, Beau, Chief, Diana, Erik, Fauna, Gayle, Kabuki, Lobo, Merry, Mira, Wolfgang
i only need one of them, figured i'd list all of them thou :p
PM me and we can negotiate a price if needed

Raymond just asked to move and I'm looking for TBT offers only (No NMT or bells).

I'm currently on the screen of him asking to move so I'll likely let him stay a little longer if I can't find someone who is interested in taking him.

edit: I told him to stay since it's getting late here, but I'll likely be moving him out in the next few weeks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back