(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see if I can get some nmt or tbt (to trade for nmt afterwards) offers... I need to save up to go island hopping
I am not gonna lie, I am not really THAT interested in Lucky and I think You should sell this to someone who wants it desperately! I just want a new villager! I don’t want to take an opportunity away from someone who really wants it!

I am not gonna lie, I am not really THAT interested in Lucky and I think You should sell this to someone who wants it desperately! I just want a new villager! I don’t want to take an opportunity away from someone who really wants it!
Sure! i can PM you if I don't get any offers

Looking for Jeremiah, Drift, or Miranda, and I have a spot open today!

Hello, do you still want a lazy? I currently have Benjamins' card. I ordered Punchys' card but I can't say for sure that it'll come in a timely manner.
Hello!! Thank you so much for offering :,)) I will be looking for a lazy when either Sherb or Julian asks to move out!! Someone has also offered me Lucky, so if I decide to go with Benjamin, I will let you know :,) thank you for offering!!

Anyone willing to sell Raymond for 50 NMT? I'm getting discouraged 😭 I can swap him for Ankha too!

I've got Tia, Beau, Chief, Pashmina, Cherry and Skye on my island that i can put into boxes, looking for nmt offers pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back