• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Kidd in boxes, anyone interested in him? I'd hate to send him to the void.

Looking for a peppy villager who will be in boxes tomorrow

Doesn't need to be 100% original, but hopefully not too much changed.

The only ones I don't want are bluebear and agent s, because I want someone new to me

Dm me if you have someone, and what, if any, is your price

Donna from Ruatha

Post automatically merged:

So I am looking for people for my friend so here is who I need
Julian, Olaf, Roscoe, Bob, Ketchup, Roise, Bettina or merengue.
we are willing to pay for it
Please and thank you ! 💙
I have Ketchup in boxes today
[/QUOTE]
I have Julian, Roscoe, Bob and Merengue as amiibos! You can have them for free!

I have an empty plot if anyone has Julian, Erik, Merengue, Stitches, or Octavian available at the moment! I can offer some NMT or igb, just let me know what you’re looking for :)

I have an empty plot if anyone has Julian, Erik, Merengue, Stitches, or Octavian available at the moment! I can offer some NMT or igb, just let me know what you’re looking for :)
I have Merengue and Julian in my town! I can kick either out or I can get you Octavian or Stitches!

I'd love to take him! what are you looking for in exchange?
hi!! i should tell u that he has a seahorse (not my image haha but it's a small aquarium in this shape next to his couch) in his house but other than that his clothes/dialogue/other stuff in his house are all original/intact. that said, if you're still interested you can just tip a bit in either igb and tbt! i'm happy to just not void him q_q

hi!! i should tell u that he has a seahorse (not my image haha but it's a small aquarium in this shape next to his couch) in his house but other than that his clothes/dialogue/other stuff in his house are all original/intact. that said, if you're still interested you can just tip a bit in either igb and tbt! i'm happy to just not void him q_q
Dang, I was looking for him ungifted so I'll have to pass. But thank you for getting back to me and letting me know! c:

I just got my new amiibos so if you're looking for any of them let me know and I can get them boxed up for you!
Current amiibos:
Marshal
Apollo
Marina
Zucker
Octavian
Bob
Lolly
Molly
Ankha
Francine
Chrissy
Genji
Pietro
Julian
Coco
Diana
Skye
Roscoe
Flora
Tangy
Dobie
Whitney
Stitches
Kid Cat
Bluebear
Tia
Biskit
Goldie
Merengue
Moe
Cookie
Beau
Ruby
Lucky
Roald
Fauna
Melba

I'm looking for Apple! Does anyone have her and would be able to let her move? I have an open plot today. 🌸

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back