• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am currently looking for my daughters dreamie, Kabuki!! I’m willing to pay 50NMT for him..

Looking For: Punchy and O’Hare
Offering: 1 million bells or 10 NMT, can go a bit higher tho
PM me if you’re interested! :)

Last edited:
Hi, I’m hoping to buy Audie, Kyle Or Chief. I can offer 20 nook miles tickets and 500,000 bells for either of them

I’d be willing to buy Freya, Wolfgang, Lobo or Fang if you have them as well, for 15 nook miles tickets and 300,000 bells

Hi, I’m hoping to buy Audie, Kyle Or Chief. I can offer 20 nook miles tickets and 500,000 bells for either of them

I’d be willing to buy Freya, Wolfgang, Lobo or Fang if you have them as well, for 15 nook miles tickets and 300,000 bells
I have Kyle on my island right now so I can time travel him into boxes if you want

Hi I’m looking to buy Rowan. I would be willing to pay 20 Nook Miles Tickets and 500,000 Bells for him!!

I'm looking for June, Pekoe or Raymond for my friend. I'm up to paying for either of them myself in igb. I don't have much tbt or nmt right now so igb is the best I can do 😅😊

I am looking to pick up Dobie!!

I currently have an empty plot.
Due to this, I can only pay with what I have.

If I do not have as much as you would like, I would be more than willing to work hard to make up for it in the next day or two.

Last edited:
I have an empty plot today and would like Reneigh! I’m currently island touring but wanted to post here as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back