• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for Rudy and Kiki! :~) DM me if you're interested--I have TBT and could also try grinding for NMT <3

Chief will be in boxes within today or tomorrow if anyone would like him!

Does anyone have Marina or Raymond. They don't have to be in boxes right now but PM me if you would let them go when they ask to leave so I could potentially have them as they are my 2 last dreamies for now

looking for Diana and Judy!

I can offer tbt, igb, up to 25 nmt, and amiibo villagers! I have Merengue, Stitches, Julian, Marina, Chief, Rosie, Punchy, Ankha, Maple, and more!

Hey have you found Diana yet? She is in my campsite and I was looking for Ankha. Would you like to trade?

Looking for ketchup. I don't have anything to offer at the moment, aside from DIYs and hopefully something I can craft. Wasted all my NMT searching and sadly she didn't turn up. (No longer looking, I ended up getting her from a kind person)

Last edited:
Does anybody need Stitches? I need him gone asap, but I also don’t want him to get voided :)

I'm looking for sheepies! I'm trying to fill my island with them!♡

If anyone could help me get Eunice, Dom, Curlos, Willow, Vesta, Timbra, Frita, Muffy, or Wendy please PM me and I'll try my best to work something out with you!

LF: punchy! c:
FT: igb, nmt, gold nuggets
any (reasonable) price, you name it <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back