• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Maddie the peppy dog. Let me know what you'd like to trade for her and we can figure something out:)

Looking for any of these choices: Maddie, Julia, Sprocket, June, Raddle.

I prefer original thanks! 😀

Looking for Dom! Have a full set of Amiibos, can arrange a villager trade in return.

GOSH i have had the worst luck this week with the two villagers i want to leave REFUSING TO BUDGE but lopez finally asked, so i can free up a space for one of my last two dreamies, maple or skye!! if anyone has them in boxes please consider me! 💕

LOOKING FOR SPARRO, DRAGO, BROFINA, AND AVERY WILLING TO PAY 50 NOOK MILE TICKETS EACH OR 2 mill IGB

Making this post on behalf of my mom, since she doesn’t have an account.

Looking for Rosie.

Looking for Dom! Have a full set of Amiibos, can arrange a villager trade in return.

Hey there! My roommate has an original Dom in boxes!
Let me know if you're still looking! She's looking for IGB, but could definitely consider a villager trade as well!

looking for everyone here on my wishlist here! please let me know if you willing to give up any one of them! i can offer nmt, bells, or a few tbt!
i just need these villagers and then my islands theme will be completed!

Last edited:
looking for coco ! they're my last dreamie and my island will be completed !
Did you find Coco already? If not, she just asked to move from my island!
*Note: My Coco is not 100% original, she has an incense burner furniture she may display and a doctor's coat she might wear. You can probably reset her clothing by talking to Isabelle(?)
I understand I am brand new and have no rating yet, so the only "payment" I ask for is to give me a feedback rating if you decide to trade with me. I don't want anyone to feel like they might get scammed!

Still looking for Moe the blue kitty💕
I can offer 6 nmts and am willing to pay igb as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back