(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have Roald in boxes. Looking for gold nugget, NMT. Not too picky! Would like someone to take him before he is voided

I hope it's ok to ask this here.

I started a thread because I have Stitches in boxes, but so far nobody wants him! Am I doing something wrong? Or do people not want him because he's from an Amiibo?

I hope it's ok to ask this here.

I started a thread because I have Stitches in boxes, but so far nobody wants him! Am I doing something wrong? Or do people not want him because he's from an Amiibo?

Not sure! It some people might want him immediately and that could be a reason

Anyone who wants bob just shoot an offer 👌 space themed items/DIY’s/ cute clothes/NMT’s anything! Not super interested in IGB but I will consider it. Just looking for anything interesting really.

Looking for Punchy! Just had a villager leave so I have the plot open! Can offer a mix of NMT/IGB/TBT/star fragments. I'd like to cap the NMT at 10 if that's ok and fill the rest with IGB or anything else you'd like

Hello! I'm looking for Pippy! Please DM me if you plan to let her go and we can sort out a deal! Thank you :)

Looking for Blanche, will have spot open tomorrow(or today if anyone has her in boxes!)
can pay in NMT/tbt or one of my amiibo villagers for you in return
(I have a handful but most notably I have Marina, Freya, Vivian, Whitney, Chief, Lobo, Bones, Lily, Deirdre, Prince, etc)

Please PM if interested~

I'm looking for Stitches, does anyone have him available?
Post automatically merged:

Looking for Punchy! Just had a villager leave so I have the plot open! Can offer a mix of NMT/IGB/TBT/star fragments. I'd like to cap the NMT at 10 if that's ok and fill the rest with IGB or anything else you'd like
I have Punchy in boxes if you want him still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back