(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a post for Fang. Looking for IGB offers. Message if interested :)

Edit: Fang is taken but I occasionally cycle in the selling section :)

Last edited:
LF: Raymond

FT: I have ALL villager amiibos.
I can give you as many characters as you want! :)

i'm looking for fang—he's the last of my 9 dreamies i need! i only have about 23 NMT, but i can throw in IGB if needed! i want him so bad 💔

I'm desperately looking for Judy. I'll happily give away all of my IGB, Gold Nuggets, and NMT to invite her to my island.

LF: Judy

Willing to pay in NMT, bells, also open to a villager swap. I spent a lot of my NMT searching for her but please let me know what you might want!

Looking for Audie the new wolf..

Have full amibo collection can help if you need a villager that has a card after Audie is adopted into tenth spot. To realize this may take a day or two after I get her in because of the 3 days of campsite and kick out day and the amount of time traveling that needs to happen but I would think I could do it next day if that's necessary if you happen to have her already I am not going to play until I can pick her up in that spot I can't move forward or I may get a random in that plot but after I move her in I am willing to use the amiibo to kick out Diva or Willow or if you happen to want one of those two that would work well as well thank you so much community.

Hi! I’m looking for Tybalt, Molly or Tia ! Please PM me if you have any of these villagers in boxes :)
Thank you!

Am looking for Gladys.
Can offer bells & 5 nmt as well as star fragments or sakura items.

hi everyone, im looking for Reneigh to fill my uchi slot!! i can offer NMT, IGB, or a villager you want - i have a bunch of popular amiibos so let me know what you're looking for! thanks ♡

Is anyone looking for Whitney or Cherry? I have both, looking to trade for nmt or bells. Message me for more info.

If anyone looking for Willow the snooty sheep or Diva the uchi frog they will be out this by end of week after I find Audie. I spent 50,000 nook miles island hoping for her so can't trade those didn't find her have approx 100,000 bells only but do have all amibos made for New leaf card and figurine to swap after she takes open spot. But heads up in case Willow or Diva is being sought I know everyone has thier own favorites and Willow is lovely I'd love to see her adopted I opted to keep Fruta and Curlos as my two sheep in town no room for my sassy but kind yellow snooty sheep friend Willow. Must wait until I move in Audie though *fingers crossed and searching for someone lucky enough to have and not have need of her* Also after Audie searching Sherb will trade Beau for him. Then will have final Dreamies never been a peppy wolf and I let precious Maddie go thinking that only peppies would have to be on the island if I had all other personalities but that did not happen :(...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back