• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still searching for Wolfgang! Will island hop tonight so fingers crossed but if any of y’all have him and want him out... yes!

I am new to this game but I am looking for Beau who was one of my dreamies back in New leaf but sadly he moved out so now I am trying to get him back.

I can buy him for 3 000 ingame bells.

i'm looking for Tiffany, Kyle, Pashmina, Piper, Olivia, & Rod 💖💖 DM me and we can work out a trade!! but be warned im kind of poor lol
villagers i have available to trade or give away are; Cherry, Vesta, Peanut, Apple & Coach 💕

Last edited:
LF: Dom, Marshal, Pietro, Astrid, Cookie, Jeremiah, Static (In order of priority)
Ft: Bells, NMT within reason, Deirdre, June
I got Cherry earlier today, so I wanted to update this since I already got another offer to get Cherry

LF Dobie! Staying on the same day to hold my empty plot, he's my last dreamie! Please pm if he's in your town and you're up for getting him into boxes ^0^

im currently looking for octavian
i have a plot open
i can spend up to 200,000 bells
i also have the sanrio poster set and 5 star fragments

Still looking for Raymond! I know it's a long shot but he's my favorite, and the last dreamie I really want. he's.. so perfect, aaah. I could offer, let me see. I have amiibos for Julian and Stitches, Goldie, and then I have Dom and Keaton in my village... I also could probably get a few mil in bells? And some NMT too. IDK I just want him so bad and I can't compete with the huuuuge prices of the current auctions ;w;

EDIT: I could also do art! Kind of like my signature~

still looking!!!

Looking for Boots!!
He's the only villager I'm set on having in my town. Please message me if he's moving out~

LF: Tiffany, Sylvana, and Melba
Offering: NMT

Last edited:
looking for bill, bam, or roald! i have an open plot now and can offer a few NMT or lots of IGB :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back