• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
still looking for Bonbon! I have 1 mill bells or trade for Chrissy, Francine, Marshal, Whitney, Beau, Vivian, Lucky, Anhka, Erik, Fang, Wolfgang, Skye

Why does it matter how they are moved? They have an equal chance to glitch regardless of how they are moved.

I'm desperate for a Snooty! I've been island-hopping for ages without finding one. I even got money rock island like 6 times, tarantula island, and hybrid island, but no Snoots.

LF (in order of approximate preference, but I waver lol):
1. Pecan
2. Blanche
3. Alli
4. Willow (love her but had her before)
5. Mint
6. Purrl
7. Gigi (love her but had her before)

FT: NMT, IGB, Gayle, Wendy for Willow, resources, diys, eternal gratitude

LF: genji, raymond, avery, lily
FT: beau, marina, gayle, sally, henry, broffina
can also offer IGB but it might take a bit to get it depending on what ur looking for, open for any offers! dm me if interested!
edit: i also do digital art if u want me to draw smth for u...
💖

Last edited:
Hi! My switch broke and I had to start my town over, so I’m looking for:
Rodeo
Papi
Doc
Coco
Bunnie
Dotty
Ruby

I can make plots immediately, and can trade up to 5nmt for most of them, maybe more, but I don’t have a lot right now ):

Looking HARD for Julian! He was my best pal in my New Leaf town and I'd be beyond excited to reunite with him! ✨
184B423F-17BC-4CFF-BA9E-F0A1D4D355CD.png

Looking for Raymond!
1587058209216.png

Can offer ANY other tier 1 (or any tier) villager + igb and/or nmt

once the amiibo glitches are resolved if you wanna be safe

Looking For: Diva, Prince or Henry(frogs), Cube, Wade, or Sprinkle(Penguins), Flurry(hamster), Bunnie or Ruby(rabbits), Flora(ostrich), or Ketchup(duck)!

Have plot ready, will only be taking 3 total (1 frog and 1 peppy at least). :) Don't have much I can offer in return since I just started NH but, I can offer a Nook Miles ticket or two, Bells, or even Boots the Alligator when he decides to move out.

I am still looking for a natural Marshal, that could be TTed out naturally aswell ! Willing to trade him against NMTs and bells, or whatever DIY I could craft that I own, Like this post and DM me if a deal could be found ♡ An open plot will be made as soon as need be !

Last edited:
looking for rodeo the bull villager 🥺 can offer nmt if need be and will have an open plot as early as tomorrow got the baby!!! ;___;

Last edited:
I have Whitney moving out, she will be in boxes tomorrow. I had her naturally by going to nook miles islands, and moved her out naturally by time travelling. Looking for nook miles tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back