• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Punchy, Kiki, and Lolly
Have Zucker, Pietro, Apple, Julia or NMT and Bells for trade!

Audie is moving from my island if you’d like to come get her!
Hey I saw that audie was moving. I have a plot open and she's the last one I need. Is she still available by chance?
Post automatically merged:

LF Audie! Can offer NMT, Bells, lots of hybrid flowers or a combination. I have a plot empty just for her!

Edit: Found her! :)

Last edited:
LF>Raymond :3

Would someone please either sell or gift Raymond to me? I've been trying to find him out in the wilds for days now. v.v
I have Ankha, Whitney, Diana, Fauna, Stitches, & Ruby that I could trade for him too.

Last edited:
Looking for: Stitches, Fauna, Beau or Aurora!
Can trade: Flora, Goose or Rowan!
Post automatically merged:

Looking for: Stitches, Fauna, Beau or Aurora!
Can trade: Flora, Goose or Rowan!

Looking for Gruff the grumpy goat!

He was one of my first villagers in New Leaf and I am kind of attached.

Looking for Deirdre and Kabuki; Offering 50 nmt each, but when they move out I would like a screenshot to show they weren't forced out via amiibo & would also like them to be all original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back