(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have raymond ? I can trade 250 nmt or I can trade for audie ! Or any Amiibo card villager. Please send me a pm!

LF lucky, I have marshal I've willing to offer up (got him from NMT) I just want sweet lazy boy QvQ
I'd have to save up bells for a better offer but LMK

LF: Cherry, chevre, punchy, whitney and audie.

FT: Merengue, marina, octavian, blaire, Pietro or bells/nmt.

I am really looking for Muffy.
She used to be on my island but I let her go and now I'm regreting it :cry:

I would love her back on my island and have currently free space for her. So if Muffy is in boxes at your island please let me know!

Fang is moving out. He´s tomorrow ,,in boxes" but I could also skip to the next day.
I´m looking for Raymond or NMTs. PM me with your offer! :D

Looking for skye!! Willing to offer a good amount of NMT or bells!!

LF: Dobie and Peck
FT: Sheldon and Derwin

LF for a friend: Hanzel

Please pm me an offer if you have one of the LF above available!

Dobie is my last dreamie! Have been looking to nab him for a bit, please pm me with any offers, I will do my best to accommodate!

I have the facilities and resources to buy these villagers...I'm saying i got a lot of money...PLZ trade me I will forever be in your debt :)

Still looking for Raymond! I know it's a long shot but he's my favorite, and the last dreamie I really want. he's.. so perfect, aaah. I could offer, let me see. I have amiibos for Julian and Stitches, Goldie, and then I have Dom and Keaton in my village... I also could probably get a few mil in bells? And some NMT too. IDK I just want him so bad and I can't compete with the huuuuge prices of the current auctions ;w;

EDIT: I could also do art! Kind of like my signature~

looking for genji & murphy ! :D
can pay in NMT, IGB, item or DIY trades, or tbt (when the system returns) ! thanks so much

Im looking for stitches, Judy, Fuchsia, Cherry and Molly
Post automatically merged:

looking for genji & murphy ! :D
can pay in NMT, IGB, item or DIY trades, or tbt (when the system returns) ! thanks so much

I have a genji amibo card but not the villager i can get him and try to get him to leave im not really sure how the process works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back