• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Kiki! But might take a while for her to leave my island. I can tell you when she moves if you're interested!
Thank you so much, it's the thought that counts! Unfortunately Kiki is high in demand with Amiibo and it is US $15 on ebay, and the conversion fee for Australia is too much. I think you can get it for AU $12 on etsy, but I'm not sure of buying it, even though heaps of reviewers have said it works.

LF: Genji, Chrissy, Rosie, Felicity, Stitches, or Dotty!

I could offer IGB or NMT (those would have to wait a day) and I also have Ruby and Bunnie I could cycle out naturally as I have their amiibos! I may be willing to trade Julian for one of them as well once I get him in boxes.
I have Felicity.

Hello! I'm looking for a few villagers. My dreamies are Coco, Hazel, Diva, and Baabara. I am willing to offer igb/nmt/my current villagers when they move out. Thank you!

Looking for Audie!

I have about 50 nmt to trade and access to a majority of amiibo villagers to trade if that’s not enough. Please dm me!

LF: Bunnie
Please DM me with what you're looking for or if you're willing to give her away! ;;

Hello !
Looking for:
Wolfgang, Kyle, Vivian, Bob
Can trade:
Rosie, Reneigh, Tank, gold ore, Bells and NMTs
Sent a PM about Kyle :)
Post automatically merged:

LF Kyle in boxes, really need him today. Please not through amiibo kick.
Please PM me I'll make it worth your while thank you.
Sending a PM about Kyle!

Hello !
Looking for:
Wolfgang, Kyle, Vivian, Bob and Blanche
Can trade:
Rosie, Reneigh, Tank, Gladys gold ore, Bells and NMTs

Hi there! I'm desperate for Ketchup, an absolute dream villager! Also looking for Apple and Marshal! Can pay tons of NMT and Bells, as well as a pretty big catalog I can help you catalog with! Just let me know and we can work something out : ) Have a great day!
LF: Apple, Marshal, Rex and Blaire!
Looking for Beau, Fauna, Apple and Hamphrey!

Let me know your price! 🥰
Want to add some details...
LF:
Bones - 500k bells, 5 nmt
Klaus - 300k igb 5 nmt
Blaire - 100k igb
Flurry/ Apple - 100k igb

Villagers I'm willing to give away: Fauna, Scoot, Fuchsia, Rasher; Hans, Annalise, Marina
LF Hamphrey, Graham and Apple!
LF: Hamsters Apple or Flurry! :) And Penguins Tex or Cube!
Hello, I currently have Apple in boxes on my thread here!

LF: JUDY

FT: FANG, STITCHES, FRANCINE, MARSHAL, ROSIE, DIANA, FAUNA, PUNCHY, ETC.

Hi guys! My brother's birthday is in 3 days and I'm desperately looking for Judy to give him. I have lots of amiibo cards of villagers, or I can offer you bells or NMT. If you have any of these villagers and want any other villagers than the ones Iisted, message or comment! I may have the one you're looking for 😊. Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back