• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to have Kiki in my island!
Others on my wishlist: Lolly, Tangy, Erik and Beau!

But I mainly want Kiki first. Please contact me if you don't want either of the above.

I can pay in return in-game bells, forum bells, Nook Mile tickets or fruit. I don't have any villagers in boxes and just in case, I'm not trading Hazel with anyone, especially if she shares letters to her new island. My brother and I dislike her, but my brother accidentally sent an angry letter containing profanity. So that's why when she leaves, she is not going to anyone's island.
I have Erik. When he’s in Boxes I’ll let you know and we can sort something out.

Looking for Judy, paying very well! Can offer Nook tickets, bells, sakura/celeste items, gold nuggets, etc. DM me! c:

looking for octavian and marina!
i don't have much in animal crossing (might have like 30,000 bells right now or something but that's nothing lol) but i guess the best i can offer is art. would be more than happy to do a colored full body or two in return for one or both of these villagers. my pfp is an example :)

LF: Judy
FT: Many NMT, bells, hybrids that I have, items from my catalog or something else you may be interested from me ✨

Feel free to PM me 💖

LF anhka
FT Ribbot In Boxes
In Village Zucker,Marcel,Pietro, Coco If I really have to :(

Last edited:
Have:
Bam + NMT/IGB
Want:
Sherb, Coco

Have:
Cranston, Monty
Want:
Jay, Jacob, Mint

Last edited:
hey I have the cookie amiibo card! I can get her to move in and let you know when she pings to leave. I managed to get rid of 2 villagers today using a TT technique so am happy to get started if no one else has her in boxes? Let me know!
Ahh I already got cookie! But thank you!

I am looking for LILY <3

I have bells and have a spot open <3

Pls DM if you are interested!

Thanks everybody!!

would love cherry, fauna or lucky, name ur price and willing to trade for nana, ozzie, baabara, rocket or monty on my island
i got cherry and fauna i am only looking for lucky if anyone has him >.<

looking for fuchsia, genji, lopez, & murphy !
can pay in NMT, IGB, item or DIY trades, or tbt (when the system returns) ! thanks so much :D
found fuchsia, thank y'all! 🌈 still looking for the other 3

LF Raymond

Offering 500 NMT, Amiibo villager of choice and all the bells I have (currently 7mil, constantly growing)

desperately searching for ruby and stitches! will pay stupid amounts of NMT/bells!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back