• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lf: Cherry, Ankha, Bob, Scoot, Bangle, Marshal

Ft: Octavian, Gladys, Hans, Derwin, Wendy, Robin, Agnes
Not the greatest lineup but I'm willing to offer NMT and bells too.

Looking to sell peewee! Ik this isn’t the thread for selling but more people look at it and the point is to get who you like! If anyone wants him pm me! Looking for blue/purple hybrids Celeste diy or igb

Looking for Punchy. Will trade 60 NMT. I have an open plot ready to go

Last edited:
lf bluebear and/or poppy! can have an open space within a couple hours :)
offering nmt, pm me your price!

Does anyone want Piper? She is in boxes right now and all I am asking for in return for her is 10 NMT.

Looking for
pashmina
bam
fauna
Beau
Lopez
Kiki
Can offer nmt and igb I also have these villagers I’m happy to trade with for, any of the villagers I’m looking for: Marina, Reneigh, Deirdre, Erik, Keaton and Antonio

Looking for Merry! I'm kinda poor right now but I'd do absolutely anything to get her :')

[LF] Raymond
[FT] Marshal, Audie, Meregune, Zucker & Sherb
Also have 300 Nook Tickets, 20 mil bells and various furniture and items

Hello everyone! I am new here and I am looking for Audie :D Please message me if you have her up for trade.
Thank you so much!
Much Love;
Flip.

I would love to have Kiki in my island!
Others on my wishlist: Lolly, Tangy, Erik and Beau!

But I mainly want Kiki first. Please contact me if you don't want either of the above.

I can pay in return in-game bells, forum bells, Nook Mile tickets or fruit. I don't have any villagers in boxes and just in case, I'm not trading Hazel with anyone, especially if she shares letters to her new island. My brother and I dislike her, but my brother accidentally sent an angry letter containing profanity. So that's why when she leaves, she is not going to anyone's island.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back