• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a few dreamies, Lucky and Gayle! I'm new to this economy but I'm already saving up NMTs ^^

I have in my island open to go (not in boxes or anything I usually wait for them to go naturally unless someone offers me a dreamie): Apollo, Ursala, Frank, Nana, Bangle, Flo

Last edited:
Looking for Gaston, Genji, Dom, and Bluebear!
🌸🌼🌸🌼
Villagers that I have available:
Cookie, Rodeo, Cole, Kabuki, and Lily!

Also willing to offer NMT or bells!

Currently looking for Tiffany, Lucky, Piper, Eugene, Pashmina, Kyle, Olivia, & Rod! Let me know if you have any of them available!
I'm kind of poor RN so i dont know if i'll be able to offer a decent amount of bells, but I'm willing to make a trade if you have any ideas!
I also have Cherry, Peanut, Amelia, Vesta Joey, Zell, & Coach available and I'm willing to trade or give them away for free! 💖 Thank you!

i have reneigh <3
Post automatically merged:

LF: Judy !!!
literally will sacrifice my soul, bells, nmt & items i just need her someone help 😭
I don't have Judy, but is there something I may be able to offer for Reneigh if you decide to part with her?

currently trying to finish off my dreamies list: colton, deli, julian, kid cat, lucky, pietro, raymond, and snake :^)

lmk if youre willing to trade any of them, ive got bells and villagers to trade (and anything i have that you want)

villagers i have: fauna (only trading for julian, raymond, and maybe lucky and kid cat?), shari, sandy, kitty, mira, and lobo (same situation as fauna)

bump! got colton ~ still need the rest ^^

Edit: I got Goldie this morning!
Desperate for Goldie!
I have a plot open rn and I can offer Vivian and/or Audie for her.
Willing to time travel them into boxes for my birthday twin ;u ;

(I can provide proof that I have them if you have any doubts)

Last edited:
Looking for Lily and Stitches!

I can only offer bells right now as I need to save up tickets!!

Thanks everybody! :D

Looking for coco!!! Can offer nmt, igb, celeste items (except the zodiac ones), cherry blossom items! Or some combination of any of that! As long as she is moving out normally and not by amiibo ofc 🥺!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back