(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a cranky villager! Rolf, Roscoe, or Cyd!

I’m looking for pietro and Judy..

I'm looking for Dotty! She shares the most favourite villager with Colton, whom I already have... I would be sooo happy with her.

The villagers I want to leave my island are Antonio, Henry, Mint and Del, so if someone is interested in any of them let me know and I'll try to remember it for when they want to leave!

Hey all!
I'll have Bitty moving out (though I don't mind TT to get them out faster) and I really want Marshal! He's my all time fave. I currently have around 3 mil bells plus maybe 20 NMT to offer? That would wipe me out of nook miles and only leave enough bells to finish my house upgrade, so it's pretty much all I have. I could also craft or order you stuff, I have a solid amount of cherry blossom recipes. We can work something out, I'm super flexible.

Without TT, there's a 2 day window, because Bitty will be in boxes tomorrow, then the plot will be open the next day (Friday). After that, I'm worried some rando villager will take the plot overnight. But, as I mentioned, I will 100% TT no problems to speed up the process, I want my lil marshmallow.

I don't remember if this is allowed on Belltree... (if it isn't someone lmk and I'll remove it) but I will deadass paypal/cashapp/whatever you the price I was looking into paying for an amiibo card for him. I believe it was around 4USD.

Also if anyone wants Bitty, LMK I'll give her to ya for free!
Reply or DM me if you're interested!
Thank you!

**UPDATE - Got Him!**

Last edited:
If anyone has Hornsby or knows someone that's willing to let him go.
Man oh man, I need the fella, he'd be best friends with Roald!

Hey guys! I'm looking for Frank or Apollo. I know people don't like Frank very much so if you're cycling him out then PLEASE message me! Thank you!

LF: O’Hare, Punchy, Leonardo, and Rolf! PM. :)

Last edited:
Longshot but LF: Audie and Judy.
I can offer IGB and I've got a variety of high tier villagers on amiibo that I can move out naturally via TTing. Good luck to everyone and finding their dreamies!

Last edited:
looking for wolfgang and drago and raymond (lol)
also lobo for my friend — pls pm me!

Looking for Beau, Fauna, Apple and Hamphrey!

Let me know your price! 🥰

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back