• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still on the hunt for Skye and Punchy! A mix of IGB/NMT may be best but lmk what you're lookin' for! I can offer the few star fragments I have if that interests you

I'm in no rush, but I'm actively looking for Kabuki!
Offering IGB and maybe up to 10-15 NMT. I also have pink mums, pink tulips, and blue pansies.

LF: Raymond, Walt, Roald, Lucky, Octavian in that priority
FT: Name your price in Bells or NMTs
I have Octavian in boxes ready to go! I'm looking for an offer of bells and nmt?? not sure how much though.

I have Bones in boxes rn! How many NMT are you offering?
I currently have 5 since i had to do a thing for a friend but I can also throw in some fruit, golden nuggets and cherry blossom items as well!

Wow Ive posted in here a ton Im so sorry, I just have my updated list of LF villagers
Beardo, Tia, Cally, Willow, Gayle, Marcie

Looking For:
Dobie*
Admiral*
Sprocket (If he's a villager?)
Drago
Aurora
Graham

Trade for NMT :) (i have some gold nugs and star frags if u prefer)

LF: Lolly or Diana
FT: Wolfgang (maybe), June, Mallary, Biff. 30-35 NMT, igb, recipes, furniture, basically anything. Message me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back