(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
depends cause I just restarted my island so my personal catalog is barren. and my time zone is GMT-5 so we could figure something out. you'll have to send me a PM and lmk your thoughts on cataloging.

Does this mean you have a free spot? If so, and you have a free spot tomorrow I'll do it for free.
If you do want to help me out/donate, you can give me a stack of each wood perhaps.
That helps me craft DIY's for the amiibo villagers.

Does this mean you have a free spot? If so, and you have a free spot tomorrow I'll do it for free.
If you do want to help me out/donate, you can give me a stack of each wood perhaps.
That helps me craft DIY's for the amiibo villagers.
I absolutely have an open spot, just lmk what times your available and I'll be sure I'm available (as long as it's not like 2-5am my time)

Attention All Dreamie Seekers!
💖I now run a service where you can request ANY VILLAGER in the game - I have all of the amiibos! series 1-5!💖
🏃‍♀️My services are never usually too busy so you will be seen to faster than other threads!🏃‍♀️
🎟Accepting 50tbt per villager or 200 NMT - CHEAPEST SERVICE ON BELL TREE🎟
🎁Each order receives 50k igb & at least 2 mystery presents!🎁
🌟If you are interested please shoot me a pm or check out my thread Shannice’s Amiibo Services <- link, click on it to be taken to the thread!🌟
Post automatically merged:

im looking for lone, I can pay with IGB!!!

Looking for any of these:
Katt, Kiki, Cherry, Kabuki, Mathilda, Tangy, Lucky, Stitches, Raymond or Bob.

Lf: Shino & Sasha
FT: nmt, tbt or bells for a reasonable amount.

Looking for Piper or Punchy! Can pay in TBT, NMT or IGB <3

Last edited:
Looking for Reneigh! Scoot is moving out and I need an Uchi ^^
I can only really offer art/ items!

LOOKING FOR PUNCHY :< Had to start my game over!!! I do have the sanrio amiibos I can trade for maybe????(Marty, Rilla, Toby, Chelsea, Etoile)

Please please please PM me if you have him in boxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
LOOKING FOR PUNCHY :< Had to start my game over!!! I do have the sanrio amiibos I can trade for maybe????(Marty, Rilla, Toby, Chelsea, Etoile)

Please please please PM me if you have him in boxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

read my post above! Dreamies now 50tbt

Currently looking for people that were lucky enough to get Shino for their series 5 pack.

I can buy her for 400 NMT!

or I can also trade one of the new villagers to you that I got from my series 5 amiibo pack

•raymond
•sherb
•marlo
•megan
•reneigh
•tiancheng
•cyd

please PM me if your interested

Hello guys! I’m currently LOOKING FOR:

SHINO❤️

I am willing to buy her for 400 NMT or I can trade one of the new villagers that I got from My series 5 pack which are Raymond, Sherb, Reneigh, Marlo, tiansheng, or Megan.

Please PM me if your interested. thank you

LF: Punchy or Bella!!

FT (amiibo generated): Etoile, Chelsea, Toby, Rilla, Marty, or TBT

Last edited:
Currently looking for:
Aurora, Bunnie, Dizzy, Dotty, Eunice, Lily, Lolly, Poppy, Maple, Marina, Poncho, Punchy, Roald, Sherb, Sylvana, or Vesta

Willing to trade:
Ed, Katt, Tammi, Diva, and Midge

I love all of these characters and would love to have any of them in my town! If one of them is moving from your town, I would love to come invite them to mine! I am willing to trade the villagers mentioned above, but of course if anyone simply is kind enough to give away it is much appreciated!

hi! i'm looking for either fuchsia or diana, and i have sasha, shino, and raymond's amiibos if anyone is interested in trading for any of those villagers!

Looking for either (in order of preference) Cherry, Roscoe, Lucky, Shep, Zell, Cube, or Apollo!

I’ll have an open plot tomorrow and would love to fill it with one of my dreamies 😭🖤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back