(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone giving Raymond away for free, he's the only one i don't have so if anyone just wants to get rid of him please contact me

Hi there! I'm currently looking for Bob, Roald, and/or Jeremiah! I have a plot I need to fill ASAP.
Post automatically merged:

Hi, I'm at the stage of the game where I can put down the leftover plots to fill up the island, so I'm looking for ungifted Agnes, Antonio and Hopper. I can offer TBT, but since I've never bought a villager before, I don't know what price would be fair. 20 TBT?
I have Antonio, he was one of my starter villagers, so he's not totally ungifted, but whenever he decides to leave- if you haven't found him elsewhere, you can have him.

I have Antonio, he was one of my starter villagers, so he's not totally ungifted, but whenever he decides to leave- if you haven't found him elsewhere, you can have him.

Thank you, I really appreciate it, but I'm really only interested in ungifted villagers - I want to keep their wardrobe minimal :)

i can get you her for 20 tbt!

I'd love to take Agnes for 20 tbt!

looking for Kabuki, i dont have much to offer but my eternal gratitude (and some nmts but not many, idk how much he's worth lol. ask if you want something in specific and i'll see if i have it)

looking for lucky or coco asap! i have nmts and bells + my catalog! dont rly care about ungifted and stuff :>

Got all the villagers I want for now, but I’ll definitely come back to this thread.

Looking for Maple now, willing to pay 50+ NMT. Plot not currently open but will be soon-ish?

looking for Kabuki, i dont have much to offer but my eternal gratitude (and some nmts but not many, idk how much he's worth lol. ask if you want something in specific and i'll see if i have it)
looking for lucky or coco asap! i have nmts and bells + my catalog! dont rly care about ungifted and stuff :>
Looking for kody
LF ungifted deirdre! I miss my girl
Looking for Maple now, willing to pay 50+ NMT. Plot not currently open but will be soon-ish?

i can get kabuki, coco, kody, deirdre, and maple if you're all still looking! would like either in-game bells or tbt bells!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sin
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back